Giveaway: Piggy Paint Nail Polish!General — By Shannon Schmid on November 9, 2010 at 5:23 pm
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may already know how much I LOVE Piggy Paint Nail Polish!
I love it because unlike most brands of nail polish you can buy this one- is NON-TOXIC. And as a mom that has a toddler that always ends up with her hands in her mouth, and her mouth on my hands that is really important to me.
Piggy Paint Polish is also ODORLESS- so I don’t have to worry about fumes around my daughter. And it’s HYPOALLERGENIC.
Piggy Paint isn’t just for young children, it’s also for adults that don’t want chemicals on their hands! And now they have come up with a whole new range of colors aimed at Tweens and Teens! Including Glow in the Dark polish! So fun!
Wanna win some Piggy Paint just in time for a holiday present? Or to pamper yourself?!
Piggy Paint is offering (1) Milk and Cuddles reader a $15.00 gift code to order anything they want from Piggy Paint.com
1) “Like” the MilkandCuddles page on facebook. And leave me a comment below telling me you did!
1) Subscribe to MilkandCuddles.com - leave me the email you subscribed under (3 extra entries! Leave me a comment for each)
2) Be a “follower” of Milkandcuddles on google friends connect connect- or on Networked blogs (1 extra for each you do!)
3) Be a “follower” of MilkandCuddles on Twitter- and tweet this giveaway (1 extra -good once per day!)
4) Follow Piggy Paint on either facebook or Twitter (1 extra for each you do!)
JUST WANT TO BUY IT? Use Code: Cuddles10l at Piggy Paint.com at check out for %10 off (expires 12/31) !
Contest Ends December 1, 2010 at midnight EST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and have 48 hours to reply to email or a new winner will be chosen. Piggy Paint graciously supplied me with two different polishes to facilitate this review- as you can tell I loved them. Opinions are my own- and as always are not influenced by the company.