Mini Meatloaf Muffins! W/ Magic Ingredient!General — By Shannon Schmid on September 25, 2011 at 10:29 am
Isn’t it funny how little kids just seem to like things more when they are mini sized? Well, Mini Meatloaf Muffins fit the bill for a picky eater! And the magic ingredient in this recipe is sure to impress a mom who doesn’t feel like going to the grocery store!
The secret is 3 Things:
- Using Pam nonstick spray to allow your muffins slip out of the muffin tin looking teeny & adorable!
- The muffin Tin approach makes your mini meatloaf’s cook unbelievably fast! 30 minutes fast.
- The secret ingredient – is using a store bought box stuffing mix in place of breadcrumbs and seasoning!
The following Video will show you the whole super easy recipe! If your reading via RSS Feed you will have to click through to the blog to see the video! And below the video you will see written directions for those of you that just “need it in writing!”
Mini Meatloaf Muffins – Featuring Box Stuffing Mix!
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stuffing mix (any flavor is fine)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 lbs ground beef or 1.5 lbs turkey
- A few other small veggies you would like to throw in. Garlic, onions, carrots what have you!
- Ketchup (and brown sugar optional)
-Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
-Spray muffin tins with cooking spray (Pam).
I hope you enjoy it! It’s a super easy “go to” recipe that’s a real crowd pleaser!
Disclosure: I’d also like to thank Con Agra for partnering with Milk and Cuddles this month, as well as providing me with a toolkit and PAM Nonstick spray to cook with. They will also be sponsoring a giveaway for my readers in the next few weeks, but more on that later! As always the opinions expressed on this post are mine. Mine. All mine I tell you!! Haha. Hope you enjoy the meatloaf y’all:)